Sean Dyche moaning about refs

Can see them being in a real relegation dog fight this season.
I wanted them to qualify for the group stage - would give them a "high" before the rags game. But then again they may be motivated to beat the rags so they can get into Europa again next year.

I think they'll be the team that drop like a brick into the relegation places in the final 2 months

Notice with us its always money he goes on about but he is so far up the rags arse, its no mention of money but "superb players" (who of course cost a lot of money)

Cannot understand why City fans do not identify with a team with limited resources

I do, it's Dyche himself that I have an issue with. Every time the man's interviewed he goes out of his way to mention our spending - whether or not he's been asked about it, but will not have one negative word said against the rags. When the pisscan was at the swamp Dyche was so far up his arse you could just make out the soles of his feet.

If someone's going to have a dig at us over the money spent why can't they do the same to the vermin, the dippers etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.