Sean Dyche moaning about refs

They could have been beat by 10 and that wouldn't have flattered wolves as things stands now and I know it's early Burnley will be joining Cardiff and Huddersfield in the championship next season.

Reactions: mac
They could have been beat by 10 and that wouldn't have flattered wolves as things stands now and I know it's early Burnley will be joining Cardiff and Huddersfield in the championship next season.

I hope so..can't stand Dyche or Warnock and Huddersfield fans are just fucking annoying with them clappers..

Mentioned they invested well in the summer. Always about money or refs with him. Unless they play Utd then he never mentions money but that they have excellent players (who of course cost a lot of money).
Can’t stand Dyche. Ar*e licker extrordinaire, particularly when it comes to the rags & red dippers.

Never one to miss out on the chance of having a whinge about how new money (ours in particular it seems) is ruining the game for this country’s established elite, who he seems to fawn over with great relish at every given opportunity

Last edited:
Can’t stand Dyche. Ar*e licker extrordinaire, particularly when it comes to the rags & red dippers.

Never one to miss out on the chance of having a whinge about how new money (ours in particular it seems) is ruining the game for this country’s established elite, who he seems to fawn over with great relish at every given opportunity
I agree. I hope this bellowing dinosaur takes his troops sinking and they can stink in the championship where they belong.

Know a few Burnley fans they're all gobby as fuck but always hide behind the 'money' if called out on the shit they spout. Will be no loss to the Prem compared to the football Wolves/Fulham play Gruffelo should hang his ginger head.

manager of season deflecting all blame to his players = class
Its what the eye gouger does,one great manager imitates another.
Looking at the way utd play footy ,dyche may as well take over at the swamp,similar playing styles but u wud save on manager salary costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.