Seaside holidays

Seahouses on Northumbria is very dog friendly,great beach walks,loads of cottages very close to the sea,fish and chips excellent,very quiet,pubs with real fires etc,lovely harbour.

I had been told about Seahouses by a friend, for the very reasons you list :)

You can take dogs in pubs there,if you go on beach walks check tide times as the sea comes in twice per day very quickly,the people are very friendly being Geordies it’s an unspoilt little gem of a place.

Cornwall in the winter is lush
The wife loves it down there, maybe it's the locals...

the-bare-chest-is-back-aidan-turner-shirtless-again-in-new-poldark-136427550429202601-180601080035.jpg

We have a holiday home in Norfolk March till October spend most of the time both retired, best weather in the east and great for our dog.Going Tenerife on Sunday to get some sun and chill out.

I will have to invest in some outdoor clothing, I don't possess any kind of waterproof jacket, walking boots or other gear, odd enough for a Cumbrian lol
By the time youve kitted yourself out in Mountain Designs you could afford Antigua :)

In the UK, we have recently booked a second holiday, we normally go to a place in Spain called La Marina and hugely enjoy 10 days in the sun, granted it is a little bit English and southern, oh okay it can be a little Eastenders lol but we have been made welcome and have made some friends out there.

But we decided to have this second break in the UK and plumped for Bridlington, an old forge property that we can take our dog with us and are planning on a fair bit of walking over the 5 days.

Never been and wondering if anybody has any recommendations for the area, food, walks and views etc? it would be most appreciated.

Looking forward to it, to be honest, we are going in February so it may well be snow battered or at the very least pissing down, brave or stupid lol
I prefer Scarborough Alf. Something about the place, especially the views over marine drive looking over the sea from the top of the hill. Therapeutic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.