Season 7

Main Stand Hotdog

HOLLYWOOD REPORTER:

Larry David has told HBO he will do another season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and execs are hoping it will return at the beginning of next year. HBO has a deal with David for another 10 episodes, but it still depends on David, who is "excited about it," Lombardo said.

A curb-less year, gutted.

The Blue Knight said:
jimharri said:
Yeah; so?

Theres not going to be any new episodes this year. Its the best comedy on tele and i'm a little disappointed.
You're a blue, aren't you? You should be used to little (and not so little!!) disappointments. Get a grip. Being tonked 8-1 by the Smoggies; now THAT is what I would call a disappointment!! Chin up!

jimharri said:
The Blue Knight said:
jimharri said:
Yeah; so?

Theres not going to be any new episodes this year. Its the best comedy on tele and i'm a little disappointed.
You're a blue, aren't you? You should be used to little (and not so little!!) disappointments. Get a grip. Being tonked 8-1 by the Smoggies; now THAT is what I would call a disappointment!! Chin up!

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.