Season Card holders, spare Hamburg seats? £20 ???

Ch0pper Reid

Season Card holders, spare Hamburg seats? £20 ???

I tried all day Wednesday to get a ticket but by the time I got through I couldn't get two together for me and the wife. Also I forgot my website password for my access card and I got the password reset Saturday Morning. I went to the ground in my lunch hour but had to leave my place in the queue after 30 mins so I could get back to work.

Any season card holders got 2 seats together I could buy off you (assuming you got tickets on general sale Wednesday or can't make the game).

I am willing to pay £20 for the two seats and can pic kup anywhere from Manc or Cheshire from Tuesday onwards.

I have even bought a 6ft inflatable Banana for the game when I assumed I could get tickets before Wednesday.

Do it for my Son. He will be on my knee if I get a ticket!

2lsi0k8.jpg

Re: Season Card holders, spare Hamburg seats? £20 ???

Why don't you try the fancy seats for hospitality? Think its about 20 quid each

aarond said:
Why don't you try the fancy seats for hospitality? Think its about 20 quid each
Only Mancunian left. Can't afford that TBH

Ch0pper Reid said:
I have even bought a 6ft inflatable Banana for the game when I assumed I could get tickets before Wednesday.

This bit really got me. Of all the sob stories so far this is deffo the one thats touched me the most

Surely someone out there can make sure this 6ft inflatable makes it to the game and hasnt been bought in vain

mike o said:
Ch0pper Reid said:

This bit really got me. Of all the sob stories so far this is deffo the one thats touched me the most

Surely someone out there can make sure this 6ft inflatable makes it to the game and hasnt been bought in vain

Didn't want it to be a sob story mate. Just NEED to get to that game.

2lsi0k8.jpg

Ch0pper Reid said:
mike o said:
Ch0pper Reid said:

2lsi0k8.jpg

Was only kidding! Tried on wednesday myself and when i realised that i wouldnt get another chance till monday i had to take a days holiday unpaid on monday so know how desperate you are!

Reckon if you get up early enough youll get a couple together for you the missus,the young un and the 6ft nana

If not i reckon you might struggle as after monday theyll be like gold dust.

Good luck,if i here of any ill pm you!

Ch0pper Reid said:
mike o said:
Ch0pper Reid said:

2lsi0k8.jpg

you would think joe hart being your son he would beable to get you some tickets.... especially if he will be on your knee

Get down there 8am on Monday for the dentists appointment you forgot.

There will be a few thousand left, but not for too long...

Corky said:

Haha, Corky's right

Corky said:

Would love to mate but I am in London on business until Tuesday afternoon. If I could miss it I would but lots of £££ depend on me being in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.