Season Card info now on OS

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Up £80 for me. Gold and no CL for me next season.

Same here, had to drop CL as well. Something had to give and that appeared the easiest option.

I've got a season ticket in the south stand, my mates got a season ticket in the east stand, next season we want to sit/stand together,how do we do this? Thanks

Sergio<3 said:
I've got a season ticket in the south stand, my mates got a season ticket in the east stand, next season we want to sit/stand together,how do we do this? Thanks

Wait until the relocation window then call supporter services with both supporter numbers and ask if the they can be relocated together to the block you want. The earlier you call on the first day the more chance you have of getting two tickets together in the block you want.

Sergio<3 said:

Wait till the relocation window opens (think it's early June, but be careful - it's only open for a couple of days between the renewals window closing and when new season tickets can be bought).

EDIT: GazC beat me to it.

What happens if you want to sit in a cheaper seat? I just can't justify spending £40 a game.

Do I have to commit to paying the £780, and then hope I can get a decent seat elsewhere in the relocation window? Or do I just not renew and go through the waiting list?

moomba said:
What happens if you want to sit in a cheaper seat? I just can't justify spending £40 a game.

Do I have to commit to paying the £780, and then hope I can get a decent seat elsewhere in the relocation window? Or do I just not renew and go through the waiting list?

You could renew on the 4 payment DD scheme; relocate to a cheaper seat (which, if it's just one ticket you're relocating) you're almost certainly be able to do if you call on the first day of the relocation window) and then either continue on DD or just pay the whole amount.

Sergio<3 said:

Gif-Hug-Quory-quory-31284120-500-240.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.