Season Card info now on OS

Up about £100 to £870 (East Stand Level 2 Platinum). That's just under £46 a game. Will probably keep it going this year as we'll have to move next season to accommodate the new corporate level. It's hard to complain about the prices when we've scored 150 + goals this season but it is getting to the stage where other things need to go to afford it.

Anyone seem any references to moving out of the Family Stand if there are no longer any under 16s in your group?
I have one lad 21 and the other is now 16. Expected it to block my renewal but it looks like it is allowing me to renew all.
Just trawled through the terms and conditions PDF and there can't find any references to Family Stand and any limitations of who can apply/renew. Before I phone them just wondered if anyone else has already been through the same......hoping we can stay as the seats are excellent!

Mrs Lavinda pays for our four SCs and she didn't even look at how much more it is for next season.

I just stuck them on the debit scheme using her bank account. I'll worry about it if and when she notices the first payment on her July statement.

***tee hee***

There are lots of people out there who would pay more than the cost of a season card just to be there on Sunday.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
£600 for me in SL2
£195 for my boy in SL2

No complaints. Just a quick question. We are in 216..Are we being moved at all for stadium expansion works?

No, the club have said that there will only be minor inconvenience during building works

chris85mcfc said:
I wonder how many of the people moaning about prices are also smokers :)

*tin hat*

Totally irrelevant what people choose to spend their money on. Whether you smoke or not doesnt make your ST any cheaper or more expensive.

chris85mcfc said:
I wonder how many of the people moaning about prices are also smokers :)

*tin hat*

I don't smoke, drink OR drive and find the escalating prices every year worrying. I wouldn't mind small rises of £10 or so, but every year the price of my season card is spiking. I think it was about £560 or £580 in the title-winning season, now it's £705. Does that mean it'll be £840 in a couple of years and close to £1,000 not long after? My dad is a Stretford Ender at the swamp and his ST price, which I think is lower than mine now, has been frozen for 3 years running.

£755 mines gone up again im in colin bell level 1. £40 a game works out as which is very good over a season....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.