Season Card info now on OS

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hungdaddy, 8 May 2014.

1. poloblue

poloblue

The relocation window says it opens on the 2nd June for people impacted by the South Stand expansion. Does anybody know who's being classed as being impacted? I'm guessing Level 2 of SS?

2. 1an3

1an3

Re: next year season ticket

The relocation window will open at 9am, Monday 2 June for supporters impacted by the South Stand Stadium Expansion. Any remaining supporters that wish to relocate can do so from 9am, Tuesday 3rd June until 5:30pm, Thursday 5th June. Impacted South Stand supporters will be given a final opportunity to choose any remaining available seats from 9am until 5:30pm, Friday 6 June 2014.

All Seasoncards are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations available upon request or at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard.

EDIT: http://mcfc.force.com/help/articles/FAQ ... earch&pn=1

3. Mornus

Mornus

Price drop for me! L1 Family was £495 last year.

4. 1an3

1an3

Re: next year season ticket

I think if you pay on card, it'll go straight away. If you pay by 4 DDs first one is July (I think)

5. beano46

beano46

I have just renewed and opted to pay by direct debit but my email receipt and purchase history shows the payment method as visa debit?

6. david whites spike

david whites spike

Same prices as last year for me or maybe even slightly less!! FS L1 138.
    £480 for me and £120 the lad.
    Good company, get there early, stay till the end and automatic renewal!!!!!
    Thumbs up from me city......good times.

7. GazC

GazC

Same - but looking at the confirmation email last year, it said exactly the same thing - it also doesn't mention what dates the payments are due to come out or that it's 4 payments. I would be worried but it's the same format as last year.

8. lancs blue

lancs blue

I think that's a poorly worded message, it means that you've registered for all three Cup schemes so can't register for any more. Whoever in the IT dept reviews these customer interface pages needs a rocket up their arse.

9. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Going to drop from Platinum to Gold in South Stand which I think means a zero increase on last season.

No point in point chasing as some of the bigger games which used to by well within my loyalty band have gone and I'm not wasting 50 notes to see tourists in away ends instead of me.

10. rowsley_st

rowsley_st

I thought the same 2 seasons ago...never really had a problem getting tickets so went down to Gold.
    Struggled a few times this season, esp CL away matches.
    Worked out that if I had stayed platinum I would have had over 1800 points more...not making the same mistake again!...I am going platinum.
    Fecked up royaly as now won't catch up and as more tickets are going to packages etc it'll be evn tougher.