Season Card info now on OS

I think our tickets are now more expensive than uniteds ??

Will these rises ever stop. We aren't a rich fanbase and a to of fans will end up being priced out

109 - £640 this year (I think) to £705 this year, I can handle an extra £16.25 per installment. Still getting silly with the rises, think mines was about £540 four seasons ago.

I joined both domestic cup schemes, then as I clicked confirm on the Champions League scheme it said I wasn't eligible.

Also haven't got the conf email and can't access 'my account'.

The joys.

SS L1 is £585 to renew, so no discount for renewals, same cost as buying for first time - has this always been the case?

I really think that the increase in matchday ticket prices and season tickets is as a direct result of the FFP rule. I thought it fairly obvious that the real losers with the new rule would be the fans, as clubs will need to really milk their support for every penny to try to increase turnover. Strange that the media and fans of other clubs pressing for a premier league FFP rule don't see it this way.

£780. For a ticket I'm pretty sure was around £450 five years ago.

Last money grab before the big money grab next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.