Season Card info now on OS

Timmmmahhhh said:
109 - £640 this year (I think) to £705 this year, I can handle an extra £16.25 per installment. Still getting silly with the rises, think mines was about £540 four seasons ago.

I joined both domestic cup schemes, then as I clicked confirm on the Champions League scheme it said I wasn't eligible.

Also haven't got the conf email and can't access 'my account'.

The joys.
I had the same problem, had to enter my card details, my house number and post code three times, only to be told this customer is ineligible to enter these schemes. Cleared my basket of the season card and reported the problem to City. Will await developments. Every year the same, do they not test these systems?

The relocation window will open at 9am, Monday 2 June for supporters impacted by the South Stand Stadium Expansion. Any remaining supporters that wish to relocate can do so from 9am, Tuesday 3rd June until 5:30pm, Thursday 5th June. Impacted South Stand supporters will be given a final opportunity to choose any remaining available seats from 9am until 5:30pm, Friday 6 June 2014.

All Seasoncards are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations available upon request or at www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard.

http://mcfc.force.com/help/articles/FAQ ... earch&pn=1

GazC said:
I thought prices had gone up from £535 to £585 in the south stand, but I've just noticed that's to buy for the first time. The tickets section of the site seems to be down, does anybody know the renewal price for the south stand?

Showing 585 for gold/635 plat. in my account, but the option to select gold just disappeared when I clicked it, guess i'll give it a few days.

1an3 said:
The relocation window will open at 9am, Monday 2 June for supporters impacted by the South Stand Stadium Expansion. Any remaining supporters that wish to relocate can do so from 9am, Tuesday 3rd June until 5:30pm, Thursday 5th June. Impacted South Stand supporters will be given a final opportunity to choose any remaining available seats from 9am until 5:30pm, Friday 6 June 2014.

All Seasoncards are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations available upon request or at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard.

http://mcfc.force.com/help/articles/FAQ ... earch&pn=1

Top one mate

Mine is up 10% to 870 plus 50 for platinum. In the block next to me it's almost a grand for platinum. I think the club is misleading itself if it thinks there are enough people prepared/ able to fill these sections esp against the lesser teams. Going to be one hell of a lot of empty seats.

gocity said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
109 - £640 this year (I think) to £705 this year, I can handle an extra £16.25 per installment. Still getting silly with the rises, think mines was about £540 four seasons ago.

I joined both domestic cup schemes, then as I clicked confirm on the Champions League scheme it said I wasn't eligible.

Also haven't got the conf email and can't access 'my account'.

The joys.
I had the same problem, had to enter my card details, my house number and post code three times, only to be told this customer is ineligible to enter these schemes. Cleared my basket of the season card and reported the problem to City. Will await developments. Every year the same, do they not test these systems?

I've had the email through now, renewed with all cup schemes.

Doesn't give the DD dates tho, think it was July, September, November and February last year?

625 for 329. Happy with that. Well, not 'happy' but could've been worse.

The lack of clear info from City is a PITA though - why not just have all the payment info, dates, relocation info, etc on the stuff on the main site rather than hidden in that daft help site?!

bowp said:
Mine is up 10% to 870 plus 50 for platinum. In the block next to me it's almost a grand for platinum. I think the club is misleading itself if it thinks there are enough people prepared/ able to fill these sections esp against the lesser teams. Going to be one hell of a lot of empty seats.
I'll second that. It'll be fine for the big games, but against the lesser teams it will be embarrassing. Mind you, it's not as if everyone turns up now. From 305 you get a good view of the ground (obviously not the East Stand!), and by Christ there have been a lot of empty seats this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.