Season Card info now on OS

The relocation window says it opens on the 2nd June for people impacted by the South Stand expansion. Does anybody know who's being classed as being impacted? I'm guessing Level 2 of SS?

Re: next year season ticket

The relocation window will open at 9am, Monday 2 June for supporters impacted by the South Stand Stadium Expansion. Any remaining supporters that wish to relocate can do so from 9am, Tuesday 3rd June until 5:30pm, Thursday 5th June. Impacted South Stand supporters will be given a final opportunity to choose any remaining available seats from 9am until 5:30pm, Friday 6 June 2014.

All Seasoncards are sold subject to availability and issued subject to Manchester City Football Club’s 2014/15 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and the Club’s Ground Regulations available upon request or at http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard.

EDIT: http://mcfc.force.com/help/articles/FAQ ... earch&pn=1

Pelly Greeny said:
Ooooh we have a client reference now rather than a supporter number.

£480/£120 in L1 family stand - £450/£115 last year. So not too bad really.

Price drop for me! L1 Family was £495 last year.

Re: next year season ticket

Hungdaddy said:
i saw at the game to renew for next year we can do it tomoz at 9am. does that mean the money comes out straight away? and when can you move your seat?

I think if you pay on card, it'll go straight away. If you pay by 4 DDs first one is July (I think)

Same prices as last year for me or maybe even slightly less!! FS L1 138.
£480 for me and £120 the lad.
Good company, get there early, stay till the end and automatic renewal!!!!!
Thumbs up from me city......good times.

beano46 said:
I have just renewed and opted to pay by direct debit but my email receipt and purchase history shows the payment method as visa debit?

Same - but looking at the confirmation email last year, it said exactly the same thing - it also doesn't mention what dates the payments are due to come out or that it's 4 payments. I would be worried but it's the same format as last year.

gocity said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
109 - £640 this year (I think) to £705 this year, I can handle an extra £16.25 per installment. Still getting silly with the rises, think mines was about £540 four seasons ago.

I joined both domestic cup schemes, then as I clicked confirm on the Champions League scheme it said I wasn't eligible.

Also haven't got the conf email and can't access 'my account'.

The joys.
I had the same problem, had to enter my card details, my house number and post code three times, only to be told this customer is ineligible to enter these schemes. Cleared my basket of the season card and reported the problem to City. Will await developments. Every year the same, do they not test these systems?

I think that's a poorly worded message, it means that you've registered for all three Cup schemes so can't register for any more. Whoever in the IT dept reviews these customer interface pages needs a rocket up their arse.

Going to drop from Platinum to Gold in South Stand which I think means a zero increase on last season.

No point in point chasing as some of the bigger games which used to by well within my loyalty band have gone and I'm not wasting 50 notes to see tourists in away ends instead of me.

willy eckerslike said:
Anyone else dumping platinum for gold this year to offset the rises? The only reason I went platinum was so I could sell my seat if I couldn't attend, but I never miss a game so can't see any other benefits. Will probably spend the saving on city stuff anyway.

I thought the same 2 seasons ago...never really had a problem getting tickets so went down to Gold.
Struggled a few times this season, esp CL away matches.
Worked out that if I had stayed platinum I would have had over 1800 points more...not making the same mistake again!...I am going platinum.
Fecked up royaly as now won't catch up and as more tickets are going to packages etc it'll be evn tougher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.