Season Card info now on OS

Mornus said:
Pelly Greeny said:
Ooooh we have a client reference now rather than a supporter number.

£480/£120 in L1 family stand - £450/£115 last year. So not too bad really.

Price drop for me! L1 Family was £495 last year.

Was that your first year?

Jesus - we've not even finished this season and there's people flapping they can't join cup schemes yet!! It'll all be sorted out before next season and all the dates will be online soon.

when im selecting it, its only showing my friends and not my details

GazC said:
beano46 said:
I have just renewed and opted to pay by direct debit but my email receipt and purchase history shows the payment method as visa debit?

Same - but looking at the confirmation email last year, it said exactly the same thing - it also doesn't mention what dates the payments are due to come out or that it's 4 payments. I would be worried but it's the same format as last year.

I have just spoke to the box office who said I did something wrong when I opted for direct debit, apparently because I chose the cup schemes first when I entered my card details the system took it as read that I wanted to pay in full using the card details entered.

beano46 said:
GazC said:
beano46 said:
I have just renewed and opted to pay by direct debit but my email receipt and purchase history shows the payment method as visa debit?

Same - but looking at the confirmation email last year, it said exactly the same thing - it also doesn't mention what dates the payments are due to come out or that it's 4 payments. I would be worried but it's the same format as last year.

I have just spoke to the box office who said I did something wrong when I opted for direct debit, apparently because I chose the cup schemes first when I entered my card details the system took it as read that I wanted to pay in full using the card details entered.

Thanks - looks like I need to get on the phone!

beano46 said:
GazC said:
beano46 said:

I registered with the Cup schemes first using a credit card but was still able to choose the DD option for the S/card payment, maybe it's only a problem if you use a debit card for the Cup Schemes.

South Stand Level 1 111 - paid £585 for Platinum this season. the renewal was £585 (and this is for Gold)

So no price increase but no double loyalty points and ViaNogo...

Not too fussed as I never used vianogo anyway.

For £70 the metrolink season won't be renewed.

No cup schemes this season either.

I'm thinking about getting my little girl a SC for next season with me and my son. Is this easily to do or a headache ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.