Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Was sort of hoping with the large increase in TV money and the fact quite a few games this season haven't exactly set the place alight then rises would have been kept to a minimum should have known better. premier league football seems devolved from reality, oh well off to smash the piggy bank open again.

I am in CB level 2 but on the other side of the directors box,seemingly not affected too much by the rises this season but no doubt will be should they decide to build one on the NS end of the ground which I can't see to be honest as can't see the demand being there.

I may try and relocate now though if given the chance although I would imagine the only ones who can do so initially will be the poor sods who are looking at a price increase of 100%! After that, who knows? Probably a free for all.

I'm not sure what the demand will be like for these £1600 ST. Almost a ton a game for access to a bar....be a few empty seats on show in there for the likes of Stoke at home I would imagine.

Seems there will be more £299 seats than I thought there would be. Maybe 2000 available to city fans.

Bearing in mind the increase to these premium seats, they could have frozen the ST prices in other areas for once but obviously they couldn't resist adding another £20 here and there.

I can see a few people sacking it off altogether based on this.

Bugger. Looks like my 25 years on this mad wonderful roller coaster is coming to an end.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
With these increases I can see quite a number of people moving from level 2 CB and East over to the South Stand level 3.

Lot of names on the season card waiting list but with people relocating to SS level 3 and the new premium seats taking up more of the capacity, I doubt there'll be that many on the waiting list that will be getting tickets.

Could certainly be as many as 2000 or so who want to relocate form the affected blocks. I would imagine many of those will take up the lower seats at £600 though.

I think if all ST holders get the chance to relocate then there will be no £299 seats at all for waiting list which sort of defeats the object a bit! For everyone 10 who care where they sit there will be one who doesn't and just wants to save money. That's all it needs to fill the £299 seats.

bigmal said:
Plus £50 again EL3, when will these rises stop,silly me expected a freeze

Sorry fella but its £50?? Over 10 months is a fiver a month? Literally one pint less or packet of fags a month?? Really???

They don't give a shit how long you've been going, how much time, energy and passion you've invested, if you can't afford it, fuck off and let someone else have the seat.

Really gutted.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bearing in mind the increase to these premium seats, they could have frozen the ST prices in other areas for once but obviously they couldn't resist adding another £20 here and there.

I can see a few people sacking it off altogether based on this.

The premium seats, plus the huge tv money increase, plus the extra capacity - yet they put most seats up by £50, AGAIN. £50 a season for 102 - it's hardly a prime spot - but it's my spot... it made me cry just now - i admit it. Yet i know some people, and city, would say that well if yuo can't afford it move to the gods in the new level 3... but that has been my view for over 25 years, same spot as we stood on the old kippax, and sat on the new kippax, and stayed in since the stadium was built.. Yet we're supposed to swap the front for high up in vertigo seats (my mum can't do heights and also can't see well so no way will she go up there anyway!)

Yes, i'm having a moan... forgive me :(
It's just £50 again, for the 5th season in a row i think it's gone up £50. It's a joke :(

richards30 said:
bigmal said:
Plus £50 again EL3, when will these rises stop,silly me expected a freeze

Sorry fella but its £50?? Over 10 months is a fiver a month? Literally one pint less or packet of fags a month?? Really???

That's not the point, because it's been +£50 every year for a while now while most people's wages haven't changed. It accumulates over time and this whole smokes/booze theory needs to stop. I don't drink or smoke and have found the prices testing but am OK next year since I signed up for the singing section and South Stand is cheaper than the East Stand where I'm moving from.

Mines gone down in price by £90 and r kids has reduced by £40. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.