Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Davs 19 said:
Ban-jani said:
Davs 19 said:
You know what mate, I really like you but your last couple of posts have shown just what a thoughtless fucker you can be.

I don't know what you expect, we're trying to compete with the best so the club will have
to make money from the fans to some extent.

They've tried to help out by offering the cheapest season ticket, not only in the premier
league, but half the championship in a new tier.

And also spreading the cost over 10 months, another thing other clubs won't do.

Yes we're not a German club but we're still incredibly lucky.

Sheik Mansour deserves no slagging off what-so-ever.

Ban, just do the maths. Even if you ignore the poor sods in CB2 whose prices have not far of doubled, you're looking at an average increase of what ? £50 per sc ?

We have how many SC's currently? Circa 36,000 ?

So 36,000 x £50 = £1.8mil

Given our increased corporate revenue and the size of the new TV deal, I'd suggest that this is a drop in the ocean re: FFP.

I'd also suggest that a fourth, or is it fifth year of 300% or so above inflation increases is too much for many of our fan base to take

Acting in the 'best interests of our fans'........come on mate, really ?

Ps: apologies for calling you a thoughtless fucker, not my best moment on here.

I apologise for saying stop fucking whinging, shouldn't have.

The club definitely won't look at any aspect of income as "oh well that's a drop in the ocean". They will be looking to tighten up every aspect of the club's revenue to ensure we're not only meeting FFPR but comfortably enough to contest for the signatures of top players.

There is enough evidence there for me to see that they still give a shit about the fans, hence why they've done this deal on the new stand, and it will be the same for future expansions. Further to that they've implemented a 10 month instalment process to help with the added costs for supporters.

Had FFPR not come into existence we'd be having a very different conversation about this, but because it has, the club will look to keep revenues as high as possible.

I've been debating whether to sell my ticket on this year due to cost but because of the ticket exchange and 10 month instalment to lighten the blow I'm going to keep it.

I say well done City.

Would the fans who complain about the new prices see it differently when we sign Messi?

Look what the club have given us next season. Just a few examples. And yes, I appreciate it won't affect a large percentage of fans.

10 monthly payments, interest free. That's £60 a month for me. Other fans have to find the money upfront.
Reselling your ticket in-house, instead of using Viagogo. Details to follow.
A new singing section that will improve the atmosphere at the Etihad.

I appreciate some fans won't be arsed about any of those, but the club has listened to the fans. Unfortunately the club has to make some unpopular decisions.(moving fans out of the North stand when they turned it into a family stand)

It's a good job that I'm 65 in 12 days time. I would have been paying £750 for my seat in East Stand 304, but it will now cost £380. Happy days! Plus away tickets will be cheaper too.

I suppose that's one of the "benefits" for having watched them for over 55 years, seeing them through thick, thin, thinner and Stuart Pearce. A sort of "you've done the crime, served your time, now here's the reward".

Ban-jani said:
Davs 19 said:
Ban-jani said:
I don't know what you expect, we're trying to compete with the best so the club will have

They've tried to help out by offering the cheapest season ticket, not only in the premier

Ban, just do the maths. Even if you ignore the poor sods in CB2 whose prices have not far of doubled, you're looking at an average increase of what ? £50 per sc ?

Given our increased corporate revenue and the size of the new TV deal, I'd suggest that this is a drop in the ocean re: FFP.

I'd also suggest that a fourth, or is it fifth year of 300% or so above inflation increases is too much for many of our fan base to take

The club definitely won't look at any aspect of income as "oh well that's a drop in the ocean". They will be looking to tighten up every aspect of the club's revenue to ensure we're not only meeting FFPR but comfortably enough to contest for the signatures of top players.

There is enough evidence there for me to see that they still give a shit about the fans, hence why they've done this deal on the new stand, and it will be the same for future expansions. Further to that they've implemented a 10 month instalment process to help with the added costs for supporters.

Had FFPR not come into existence we'd be having a very different conversation about this, but because it has, the club will look to keep revenues as high as possible.

I've been debating whether to sell my ticket on this year due to cost but because of the ticket exchange and 10 month instalment to lighten the blow I'm going to keep it.

I say well done City.
Spot on all of it, how many £299 seats are there? 3,000?

crazyg said:
It's a good job that I'm 65 in 12 days time. I would have been paying £750 for my seat in East Stand 304, but it will now cost £380. Happy days! Plus away tickets will be cheaper too.

I suppose that's one of the "benefits" for having watched them for over 55 years, seeing them through thick, thin, thinner and Stuart Pearce. A sort of "you've done the crime, served your time, now here's the reward".

I must be thick?. I am also over 65 and i have been clicking on the official site to find out my new price. - CB Level 1 - over 65.
I cannot find the prices for 2015/16. What am I doing wrong?.

Ban-jani said:
Davs 19 said:
Ban-jani said:

I say well done City.

Where are these signatures of top players I keep reading about. The proof is in the pudding. We have signed lots of squad type players in the last 3 years but no really top players since Aguero. I think this summer is a pivotal one transfer wise. You can't have the argument that if you want the best players you have to pay the top prices when we aren't actually signing the best players.

Davs 19 said:
Ban-jani said:
Davs 19 said:
You know what mate, I really like you but your last couple of posts have shown just what a thoughtless fucker you can be.

I understand where you're coming from but all this 'its a drop in the ocean' stuff is misleading. Until we are absolutely clear of FFP, we NEED every drop in the ocean…..

Re: 3D virtual ‘view from seat’ For next Season Tickets

Some blocks are going up £100 - including mine in 107 East Stand. Now £750 for a plastic seat getting pissed wet through as far back as row R.

We'll get fed the usual 'cheapest season tickets in the Prem' line by the club. Pfff! It's just blatant profiteering as far as I can see. The new tv deal is obviously NOT being passed onto the fans and it is not right.

I'm in East stand level 1 and just checked my DD payments from this season and my seats only gone up £20 so happy days. I'm wondering if the 10 month DD will be interest free and I'm liking the in house ticket exchange if they get it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.