Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Rang up yesterday took all of 5 mins to have SC's and car passes renewed and question answered about the waiting list. Great service.

I asked about the waiting list as my lad is about number 2640 or there abouts. The informed me he wouldn't have any problem especially as it is a single seat. He did say if it was 2 or 3 seats together it might be a bit harder.

Had next seasons ticket in basket under 10 DD installment, went to "card management" to update DD details for ticket + schemes pressed save card=

Took me straight to the confirmation / checkout screen and I've paid my season ticket off fully - close to £400 out of account.

Not a happy bunny.

Not that bad for me as not over overdraft, but for lads checking out full family season tickets costing over a grand+ I'd be very wary.

My advice I'd play it safe and phone up, you never know we might get that right at least.

I'm on DD so I don't have to do anything to renew. But If I want to change my cup schemes on line do I have to renew first?
If I just go to cup schemes it just has a box that says level 2 south stand which doesn't make sense as I have moved to level 3.

Renewed for me and the Junior Blues, though have binned the Champions League Cup scheme.

Ill pick and choose my games in that comp next season due to prices/piss poor performances over the past 4 years.

A big summer ahead for City and it better bloody be. No more effin squad players a la Fernando, Caballero, Sagna etc. Top class only please or don't bother. We need a marquee signing to show some intent - Pogba or Bale level of profile/player. Its about time we bought top class again as we haven't done since Aguero arrived 4 years ago. It needs rectifying.

The ticket website is fucking appalling.

I log in and it gives me the option to choose Platinum or Gold but first I go and check my loyalty points.

When I return to the renewal section the option for Gold has completely vanished. I click Platinum just to see what will happen and it takes me to the next page where I can 'confirm' my purchase or not.

I decide to not confirm due to wanting Gold so click to go to My Account. When I return to the renewal section, the option to renew my ticket has completely vanished.

Utter crap. If I'm not mistaken you also have to re-enter your card details for each cup scheme you sign up to. Ridiculous.

Will have to ring up tomorrow.

ManCityX said:

I log in and it gives me the option to choose Platinum or Gold but first I go and check my loyalty points.

When I return to the renewal section the option for Gold has completely vanished. I click Platinum just to see what will happen and it takes me to the next page where I can 'confirm' my purchase or not.

I decide to not confirm due to wanting Gold so click to go to My Account. When I return to the renewal section, the option to renew my ticket has completely vanished.

Utter crap. If I'm not mistaken you also have to re-enter your card details for each cup scheme you sign up to. Ridiculous.

I tried it online and they tried to take the full payment for the season ticket, eventually I did it but something wasn't right with the site. When I ring them up its £2.50 per card over the phone!

ManCityX said:

I've never had any problem booking on line…..All done in a few minutes. So, can't agree with your views on the ticket website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.