Season card screen shot

Bluesince1979

Sorry i did search but to no avail though im sure its been asked before!

My dad cant go sunday, and he cant transfer the ticket over (dont ask).

Can he send me a screen shot of the bar code? Will that work?

Its worked for me in the past, but i know other people have had issues more in transferring the QR code than actually using it. I screenshot the QR code and sent it in whatsapp to the person and its worked fine a couple of times. Been a year or so since ive done it though.

The official line is that for mobile tickets, barcodes/QR codes change regularly for security, so to prevent the same ticket being passed around.

Whether this actually happens, I'm not sure.

Out of interest, why can't the ticket be transferred? It's easy to do via the online account, can you log in and do it on your Dad's behalf?

It's not something I've ever done but on my Android device you can't screenshot the code. Plus there is a message saying it 'changes often for security'. On that basis I'd say you currently can't.

The official line is that for mobile tickets, barcodes/QR codes change regularly for security, so to prevent the same ticket being passed around.

Whether this actually happens, I'm not sure.

Out of interest, why can't the ticket be transferred? It's easy to do via the online account, can you log in and do it on your Dad's behalf?
I just need to find an hour to pop and do it but logging in on his behalf is a good call

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.