Season Review Book

Don Howe

Hello, hope it's ok to post something like this - guess i will find out!

Anyway, just a quick note to say that i have released another season review book, cos City were well good. Mostly written as season progressed, it's got thoughts on every match, player, Pep and all incidents and taking points in the club's greatest ever season.

Paperback bit pricier than i had hoped, but amazon have raised prices and cut margins. Is 400 pages though so hopefully good value for any readers.....

On Kindle:

and paperback:

If you refuse to use Amazon, will have some physical copies myself in a couple of weeks. Ta!

A quick additional note that i forgot to add - might apply to odd person - if you buy paperback, kindle download should be available much cheaper - whatever 99 cents is in pounds! Ta...

You beauty just downloaded it on kindle, will save it for my jollies in a few weeks on the plane.

I read centurions on holiday last year and loved it, nice one for doing another, can't wait to get stuck into it.

P.s the title is a fantastic play on words and very true too. I've got 'rebel without a pause' by public enemy swimming around my head now. :)

Last edited:
You beauty just downloaded it on kindle, will save it for my jollies in a few weeks on the plane.

I read centurions on holiday last year and loved it, nice one for doing another, can't wait to get stuck into it.

P.s the title is a fantastic play on words and very true too. I've got 'rebel without a pause' by public enemy swimming around my head now. :)
Thanks, i hope you enjoy it. Ending's not bad..

I've just bought it via Amazon. The paperback version (younger BMers, ask your grandad what a "paperback" is). Quick question; does it have a happy ending?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.