Season Review Book

Don Howe

Hello there, hope it's OK to post this on thread, apologies if not.

Just quick note (as not much of a salesman!) that I have released a season review book, that I started writing back when City first hit the top of the league!

Is available on kindle and in paperback (a weighty 400 pages), and is about not just the season, but supporting our team alone during a pandemic.

If too pricy will hopefully run a few twitter comps soon.
Sorry the ending wasn't happier, and don't be put off by sarcastic title! Thank you.

Thank you - the facebook feedback has made me rather regret the sarcastic/tongue-in-cheek title, but hopefully most will be fine with the other words! Enjoy....

If anyone is interested, Kindle version now back on sale after 3 weeks of staggering stupidity from Amazon team insisting on page breaks in the middle of articles. Hey ho.

Ta, have a great week all....

Surprised that so few have commented on the book
I was bought it as a present .
When I saw it was a review of the season I was sceptical as usualy I find reviews a bit boring and try & steer clear .
This book was a breath of fresh air with the author writing in real time and sharing his views .
It was funny,well written in a time when football wasn't a priority to alot of people
Great value for money & well worth a read
Regards Don Price

Surprised that so few have commented on the book
I was bought it as a present .
When I saw it was a review of the season I was sceptical as usualy I find reviews a bit boring and try & steer clear .
This book was a breath of fresh air with the author writing in real time and sharing his views .
It was funny,well written in a time when football wasn't a priority to alot of people
Great value for money & well worth a read
Regards Don Price
He's been printing them for years going back to at least the mancini era
always worth buying.

Thanks for kind words above, been a while!
Glad you liked it, probably last one ever too, maybe a Fever Pitch type novel next time around 93:20 <:O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.