Season Review Book

If anyone is interested, Kindle version now back on sale after 3 weeks of staggering stupidity from Amazon team insisting on page breaks in the middle of articles. Hey ho.

Ta, have a great week all....
Wanted to PM you but phone's not letting me do that. Just ordered the paperback version plus postage (ouch) to usa, hope it gets here before Christmas! Wasn't there another book about last season recently with a similarly clever title, something like "Treble without applause"? Whose was that, do you know? Ta.

Wanted to PM you but phone's not letting me do that. Just ordered the paperback version plus postage (ouch) to usa, hope it gets here before Christmas! Wasn't there another book about last season recently with a similarly clever title, something like "Treble without applause"? Whose was that, do you know? Ta.
Hi, thanks!

That was mine too, though i can't take credit for the title, someone else came up with that...

So UK-based berts, I have a box (or two) of these sitting in a cupboard, requiring a good home for Xmas/Chanukah. £11 incl postage (£18 for 2), can sign and add message (may lower value). DM if interested, and RTs very welcome!

(pound off for calling Liam Delap Rory - twice)

Attachments

• FE4wu5EXMA09kO7.jpg
    FE4wu5EXMA09kO7.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.