Season Review dvd

Think I'd prefer a blueray extras type thing with Walker Stones Sterling and Delph doing a reminiscence commentary in the Phoenix Nights style i.e all sat in a room watching it possibly having had a few libations
More "who'd a thought last season we'd have won the league with 100 points"..........."and you try telling the kids that, and they won't believe you!"

The "club" commentator is usually Simon Mann who commentates on Match of the Day, and he is a blue, I'd rather he did it than Tyler.

You mean Alastair Mann? Nah it hasn’t been the last two times we won the title, if you watch the 93:20 documentary he’s on it talking about his commentary of Aguero’s goal. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not bad but nowhere near the standard of TV commentators.

You mean Alastair Mann? Nah it hasn’t been the last two times we won the title, if you watch the 93:20 documentary he’s on it talking about his commentary of Aguero’s goal. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not bad but nowhere near the standard of TV commentators.
Ali Mann is a blue and does MOTD commentaries.

I'll wait & see if it has that rubbish music playing over the highlights. Not bought one since I heard that. The last good one was the season we had Jo & Robinho. I'm going to stick the 98/99 review on now & watch Morrisons bullet at Oldham haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.