Season Review dvd

I'll wait & see if it has that rubbish music playing over the highlights. Not bought one since I heard that. The last good one was the season we had Jo & Robinho. I'm going to stick the 98/99 review on now & watch Morrisons bullet at Oldham haha
Same here.

I emailed the club about that after the 2014 double DVD. Terrible music over every goal and it increases in volume when the players are celebrating/crowd cheers. Stupid bloody idea.

Not bothered since

Brian Clarke was alright wasn’t he?
oooooooooooooooooooohhh no Kev.
His reporting was so bland and he showed hardly any enthusiasm towards a City goal.
The other bugger who used to do the Rags matches was much better,but I suppose in days gone by when we were shit,it just rubbed off on everyone connected with the Club.
Sorry but I was never his biggest fan and Roy from Coronation Street could put up a better display.

oooooooooooooooooooohhh no Kev.
His reporting was so bland and he showed hardly any enthusiasm towards a City goal.
The other bugger who used to do the Rags matches was much better,but I suppose in days gone by when we were shit,it just rubbed off on everyone connected with the Club.
Sorry but I was never his biggest fan and Roy from Coronation Street could put up a better display.
Was Brian Clarke not “Uwe Uwe Uwe, the Artful Dodger and the Little Genius” commentator?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.