Season Review dvd

Even the 2011 FA Cup video I have is on Blu-ray. At least I am 95% sure it is.

I'm getting mine from amazon,i have the sky shows the centurians and all the goals but my sky box is ancient and on it's last legs so that will get lost soon,can't complain about a tenner for the DVD

Hope it’s good. Being a tight B I ordered it on Amazon and I’m still waiting.

Received the DVD today, there is a woman doing the voice over with a horribly grating Northern Irish accent, which I particularly do not like mainly due to that nob Nesbit.
We are an English team from Manchester, why on earth would they choose a Northern Irish accent?
Had to turn it off after about 5 minutes, which is less than I managed last year with the horrible music.
Never thought they could mess up a DVD of our best ever season.
Very disappointed again. I will not be bothering next year no matter how well we do.

The woman doing the voice-over is Nicola McCarthy, who started working for the Club back in 2012. Nicola's been freelance the last 2 or 3 years (mostly, I think, due to having had a child) but still does some stuff for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.