SEASON TICKET 23/24

Lemon7277

Evening all..Just after some info if possible...How and where do you register your interest in getting onto the season ticket ladder etc .?.My lads at the age now (16) where he wants to do the dad and lad season ticket thing rather than the odd game ... Obviously I know it's a long shot for getting 2 for this coming season but I've looked on the site and can't see anything re season tickets or registering an interest etc...Thanks in advance for any replies

Evening all..Just after some info if possible...How and where do you register your interest in getting onto the season ticket ladder etc .?.My lads at the age now (16) where he wants to do the dad and lad season ticket thing rather than the odd game ... Obviously I know it's a long shot for getting 2 for this coming season but I've looked on the site and can't see anything re season tickets or registering an interest etc...Thanks in advance for any replies

There’s no ladder. You just need a live membership and wait for an announcement that they’re putting a few up for grabs. There may or may not be criteria involved about who is eligible.

Keep an eye on the Value Gold thread. When they’ve all been allocated, an announcement, one way or the other, will probably be imminent.

There’s no ladder. You just need a live membership and wait for an announcement that they’re putting a few up for grabs. There may or may not be criteria involved about who is eligible.

Keep an eye on the Value Gold thread. When they’ve all been allocated, an announcement, one way or the other, will probably be imminent.
Cheers bud thanks for the info and thanks for replying

I asked the question a few weeks ago. Want to get one or two for my kids.

No response yet.

No need to register interest or join a waiting list, just make sure you've both got the matchday membership.

Annoyingly, no info released on when they'll go on sale, but the @ManCityHelp Twitter account mentioned "more information regarding new season tickets should be released in the next few months" in a reply to someone, but in previous years they've gone on sale only a few weeks after renewals so surely it won't be too long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.