Season Ticket Available 1 year loan, East Stand, Block 107

bryan156

Due to me working the majority of Weekends, I once again am offering my season ticket for loan, I have done this for the past 2 seasons on here and I am very trustworthy.

Its in East Stand Block 107, Row P, 2600 loyalty points. Its £640 for Gold and £690 platinum, obviously this needs sorting before the renewal date on Monday so if anyone wants it either post in here or drop me a message/call on 07854745207.

Cheers

Bryan

Sorry to jump on this tread.

I am selling my season ticket for next season to, as I moved to London, Did the same last season and it went really well.

East Level 1, Block 110, Row N, I have over 4200 points.

You get it for the full season (I didn't take it back last year for the cup final etc) I have renewed as Platinum member.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

Thanks

Sorry to jump on too.

Selling/loaning my seasoncard for this season due to working weekends and kids needing more of my time. I am very reliable and have 3800 points.

Seat in East Stand Level 3 Block 307 Row J. Paid £580 upfront for Gold (so no direct debit) but I am willing to accept less than this as didn't want to risk not renewing for a year and losing my seat in future....so open to offers.

If interested, PM me.

Bilboblue said:
Why don't you just give your seasoncards up if you can't go rather be points whores?
because, as he has said, he doesnt want to lose his seat and hopefully next season circumstances change and he can start going back to games...i loaned mine out last season and am seriously thinking of doing the same again because my work circumstances/shifts means i wont see many league games. £690 EAST STAND LEVEL ONE PLATINUM 7100 POINTS... I will NEVER lose my seat, and i can be trusted( ask BAMMY BLUE, BLUEMOON27, SWP, FEED THE GOAT, TOBY etc) so if somebody wants it drop me a PM leaving contact details

mancitymick said:
I know one thing i would not be putting which seat / row it is on here
Aye. The club reads the forum, and even though there are perfectly good reasons not to want to give up your seat if you think your circumstances will change, I still think it'd be best for those doing it to be a bit more discrete.

2bluejacko said:
Bilboblue said:
Why don't you just give your seasoncards up if you can't go rather be points whores?
because, as he has said, he doesnt want to lose his seat and hopefully next season circumstances change and he can start going back to games...i loaned mine out last season and am seriously thinking of doing the same again because my work circumstances/shifts means i wont see many league games. £690 EAST STAND LEVEL ONE PLATINUM 7100 POINTS... I will NEVER lose my seat, and i can be trusted( ask BAMMY BLUE, BLUEMOON27, SWP, FEED THE GOAT, TOBY etc) so if somebody wants it drop me a PM leaving contact details

I`m not vouching for you u bum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.