Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Will the club continue to take debits for those who pay monthly ?
Yes, you bought your season card and agreed to pay 10 instalments
There’s no criteria in the t&c for unfulfilled fixtures however they have a clause “force majeure” So it remains to be seen if a refund is offered

If you cancelled your DD I can't see them chasing you just now, but IMO it's the wrong thing to do.

If you cancelled your DD I can't see them chasing you just now, but IMO it's the wrong thing to do.

It's absolutely the wrong thing to do if you still want to be a seasoncard holder in the future. You can't just arbitrarily stop paying for something you have committed to and I'm sure the club would take a very dim view of it (quite rightly).

Hopefully the club take the moral high ground on this and give a decent discount on next years ST’s to reflect the games missed.

I’d love Sheikh Mansour to also set up a support fund for the lower league clubs. Stick £50m in a pot and become the saviour of English football for stopping multiple clubs going bust

I imagine payment will continue as normal as for now they intend on fulfilling those remaining fixtures plus it would create too much hassle separating people who have only paid so much on DD against those who pay for their card upfront. If/when they cancel the league I trust City will then sort out refunds/discounts on next seasons card

I imagine payment will continue as normal as for now they intend on fulfilling those remaining fixtures plus it would create too much hassle separating people who have only paid so much on DD against those who pay for their card upfront. If/when they cancel the league I trust City will then sort out refunds/discounts on next seasons card
Let’s hope uefa allow any such discounts to be ffp deductible, although I shan’t be holding my breath

TBH a DD payment isn't really a concern at the moment.

I'd imagine it'll be taken off next seasons ticket if there's a next season or reimbursed if either not renewed or we can't play this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.