SEASON TICKET FOR SALE 117

Ash_mcfc_22

Selling season ticket due to work.Can transfer ticket PayPal or bank transfer accepted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-123634_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-123634_WhatsApp.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Why do you buy a season ticket? 4 out of the last 5 years we've been allowed to attend games you've tried selling it almost straight away on here.
Why do you buy a season ticket? 4 out of the last 5 years we've been allowed to attend games you've tried selling it almost straight away on here.
The post explains in the first sentence. Hope this has cleared things up for you.

He only has 10 message history. Different reason for selling every time. Just seems odd.
I would assume he's somebody that doesn't want to let go of his season ticket but can't go regularly for whatever reason, so sells it each year to make his money back. Then when he's able to attend more regularly in the future, he still has a season ticket. It makes sense to me I guess.

I would assume he's somebody that doesn't want to let go of his season ticket but can't go regularly for whatever reason, so sells it each year to make his money back. Then when he's able to attend more regularly in the future, he still has a season ticket. It makes sense to me I guess.
I get sent away alot (armed forces). Can't plan 2 months ahead never mind a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.