Season ticket found

frothy

Bloke at work just gave me a season card that was found at piccadilly train station at the weekend, the name is Isabel O'brien hopefully she knows she lost it and had another one issued, I will let the club know but if anyone knows her will you let her know

My lad lost his a couple of years ago at a train station and someone put it on Facebook. I'm not a Facebook person but it worked. I was contacted by an old friend who recognised them name and my son had a number of people contact him to see if it was his.

My lad lost his a couple of years ago at a train station and someone put it on Facebook. I'm not a Facebook person but it worked. I was contacted by an old friend who recognised them name and my son had a number of people contact him to see if it was his.
We got in touch with her through Facebook, turns out she lost it a month ago so she has a replacement still grateful we found her though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.