Season Ticket holder dissertation survey. Please complete

loyce96

*Short 12 question questionnaire. Please could you take time to fill it in to help me with my University project*

Survey link: https://surveyplanet.com/58e6950d6d67744a9a20dbc4

Hi, my name is Louie Joyce and I am a 21 year old season ticket holder at City. I am currently in my 3rd year of University, studying Football Business and Media at UCFB (University College of Football Business) which is based at the Etihad Stadium. I am working on my dissertation at the moment which is titled "How social media platforms power fan engagement to ultimately lead to increased consumerism. With specific references to case studies within the sports industry."

I have produced a short, 12 question, questionnaire which has been made for fans of Manchester City. The questionnaire is titled "Your experience of social media and engagement at Manchester City."

I am looking for as many City fans as possible to fill in the questionnaire and share their experiences regarding social media and engagement at the club.

Thanks for your help. Louie.

*Short 12 question questionnaire. Please could you take time to fill it in to help me with my University project*

Survey link: https://surveyplanet.com/58e6950d6d67744a9a20dbc4

Hi, my name is Louie Joyce and I am a 21 year old season ticket holder at City. I am currently in my 3rd year of University, studying Football Business and Media at UCFB (University College of Football Business) which is based at the Etihad Stadium. I am working on my dissertation at the moment which is titled "How social media platforms power fan engagement to ultimately lead to increased consumerism. With specific references to case studies within the sports industry."

I have produced a short, 12 question, questionnaire which has been made for fans of Manchester City. The questionnaire is titled "Your experience of social media and engagement at Manchester City."

I am looking for as many City fans as possible to fill in the questionnaire and share their experiences regarding social media and engagement at the club.

Thanks for your help. Louie.
Done , but i am not typical too old .
But good luck .

Done. When I first saw the headline I was hoping it was a survey from City though I guess they know full well that now isn't a time to be canvassing the fans in terms of 'the match day experience' as likely to get it from both barrels. Good luck with it anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.