season ticket just came ( photo)

Re: season ticket just came

bobmcfc said:

I think you mean gold or platinum membership dear boy.

You are not hip to the modern lingo.

normal post but in a box about the thickness of a VHS video box. has a gold pin and a red and black cotton friendship band/bracelet thingy. a book and dvd.

seems to have blue shoe laces in their too lol

still looking. my sons came aswell

yes really. the band and laces are tucked in the top and bottom of the inner case.

anyone else have theirs ?

IMG0007.jpg

bobmcfc said:
yes really. the band and laces are tucked in the top and bottom of the inner case.

anyone else have theirs ?

IMG0007.jpg

Not yet but problem is our postman doesn't wake up until the afternoon.

Sending things out in normal post when due to packaging city have used it's clearly a bloody seasonticket inside - isn't that just asking for someone along the line to nick it before it gets to your house?!

Or did it come in a plain outer bag?!

(Can you tell i have no trust in our postman?!?!)

kippaxkid74 said:
Sending things out in normal post when due to packaging city have used it's clearly a bloody seasonticket inside - isn't that just asking for someone along the line to nick it before it gets to your house?!

it was a plain white/grey plastic bag. no branding at all

kippaxkid74 said:

Not really any point in nicking it. It will just get cancelled before the start of the season and be replaced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.