Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The right call at the right time. I cant really see any advantage in taking it forward as next season is very far from certain from a spectator perspective.

Was always going to happen, I never understood why people moaned about DD payments in the first place, you signed up for it, it was always coming out first with a refund later. I don’t think the club deserves any credit for doing what is legally owed to us but they do deserve credit for doing it swiftly and seemingly effortlessly. It’s brilliant to see we’re always one of if not the first to do positive things, whilst other self-appointed illustrious clubs furlough staff.

Sorry all ive read the email 3 times and I still can't work it out.
I have paid for my season ticket up front and I would like the remaining games to be deducted from 2020-21 season and do it that way.
Do I therefore have to ring City and tell them that's what I want to do?

I always start saving any £1 or £2 coins i get in my change whenever i go out after renewing next years season tickets,april to june depending etc

I'm already over wht i need for next year ( if it happens :-( )

so i got 6 x 19 for me and my lad coming back and the real madriid game too

i might go out and get pissed with the family tonight ,on me !

oh wait !

The credit option giving 5 days to ring up won't be taken by many, if it there was some online way of doing it, and they allowed it to be rolled over to the next season we get to attend at least half our games i would have taken it. Certainly not going to bother ringing up though with attendance for next season not guaranteed by any means.

I checked my account and there is a new donation section, so I wondered if they were going to follow what Norwich did asking for the refund to be donated as an option.

This will be a nightmare for them as I am owed money for 3 accounts and 3 different payment methods depending on the game.

I always start saving any £1 or £2 coins i get in my change whenever i go out after renewing next years season tickets,april to june depending etc

I'm already over wht i need for next year ( if it happens :-( )

so i got 6 x 19 for me and my lad coming back and the real madriid game too

i might go out and get pissed with the family tonight ,on me !

oh wait !
I am sure that Asda,Morrisons,Tesco et al. will be glad to take your refunded money and supply you with copious amounts of beer,lager and wine to enable you to celebrate(at home).

Was always going to happen, I never understood why people moaned about DD payments in the first place, you signed up for it, it was always coming out first with a refund later. I don’t think the club deserves any credit for doing what is legally owed to us but they do deserve credit for doing it swiftly and seemingly effortlessly. It’s brilliant to see we’re always one of if not the first to do positive things, whilst other self-appointed illustrious clubs furlough staff.
I have to say that I do think the club deserves credit for making refunds the default option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.