Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Not just a city problem but when the football does restart if you have been out of work for a long period the last thing you will be spending your money on is football :+(
Once a decision has been made needs to be returned as hundreds of thousands won't be renewing next season around the country

Anyone, like me, buy their tickets for the away games at Southampton (PL) and Newcastle (FA Cup)?

If so, given the uncertainty, I presume we can cancel and get a refund?

Anyone, like me, buy their tickets for the away games at Southampton (PL) and Newcastle (FA Cup)?

If so, given the uncertainty, I presume we can cancel and get a refund?

I know supporters clubs could get refunds for Newcastle but not Southampton as the games not been postponed yet - You can return all away tickets to the ticket office and get a refund up to a week before the game

I know supporters clubs could get refunds for Newcastle but not Southampton as the games not been postponed yet - You can return all away tickets to the ticket office and get a refund up to a week before the game

Thanks.

I'm thinking that given the uncertainty I'd rather have the £45 (for both tickets) sat in my account rather than City's.

Think I'll ring up and cancel both, and if at some time in the future the games are rescheduled I'll buy again.

Would be good gesture if city said we wont be taking the April direct debit payments for the season tickets, after all its for matches we dont even know will be played. Lots of blues will be wondering how they are going to keep a roof over their in the heads in the coming months and plenty will be dealing with the loss of loved ones on top of this. Would be a great gesture if anyone from the club is reading this.

Would be good gesture if city said we wont be taking the April direct debit payments for the season tickets, after all its for matches we dont even know will be played. Lots of blues will be wondering how they are going to keep a roof over their in the heads in the coming months and plenty will be dealing with the loss of loved ones on top of this. Would be a great gesture if anyone from the club is reading this.
It's an expense I could really do with out at the moment

Think they will have to consider the ones who paid up front in full though
(Of which I am not one )

Logistics dictate that the direct debits will go full course and then see what happens. However if next season is late etc they will review. If this season is voided a proportional refund.

Think they will have to consider the ones who paid up front in full though
(Of which I am not one )
That is a fair point but just by the fact they paid up front means they are less likely to be in the dire needs of some right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.