Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

indeed. The guy who came up with the direct debit guarantee scheme used to brag that he was so confident with it he would happily put his account number and sort code on the side of a London bus

As long as you don’t put your 16 digit number on the front of your card and the 3 on the back, nobody can enter into your account.

Ringing City's number and giving your card details on request is fine, it's if someone supposedly from City rings you up and asks for them directly that you should be worried. Never give out card/bank account details when you answer a phone call unless you're 100% certain who's on the other end.

Yeah i was just moaning really that i have to do it at all as they already have my details to pay into it when ticket exchange seats sell, so i said in the DM can't they just do it from that. No, i have to ring them it seems.

I've had Madrid game refund.
And didn't request a refund for the league so atleast they have got one person request correct. LOL
C.T.I.D

Just got email from the club indicating 2 lump sums for both cards should hit my account within 14 working days.
I've had the same but mine said 15 working days. I'd expect it to be in my account by next Monday if its been processed today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.