Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I had mine paid back over 2 days last week,thurs and friday,it was for mine and my lads

i got 10 emails and 10 payments in all

2 joint payments for 2 of the games ( mine and my lads )
and 4 seperate payments for my refund
and
4 seperate payments for my sons

they send an email with the payment you'll recieve and it tells for which games its for

I had mine paid back over 2 days last week,thurs and friday,it was for mine and my lads

i got 10 emails and 10 payments in all

2 joint payments for 2 of the games ( mine and my lads )
and 4 seperate payments for my refund
and
4 seperate payments for my sons

they send an email with the payment you'll recieve and it tells for which games its for
I’ve had one email saying a refund of £254 and got £163 just dint seem right,as you can see others got it all

i would have happily let my credit be used against next season if i was confident that fans will be allowed to return Last nights crap mistake at VILLA was a jolt back to VAR and my personal battle to love the team ive supported through my life but not the GAME that enthralled me

Are all x6 250 and as being processed individually bank just cleared x4 currently and x2 be cleared following day?

I’ve no idea mate I’m still waiting for my £285.79 as per my email a few days back but I know of others that have been paid in full,just find it strange that you have only been paid that amount and not the full hit in one go

No payment in my bank as yet. Although, fortunately, I’m not desperate for the money, I am slightly disappointed that it’s not hit my account by the 19th which they stated. In this day and age, I think we are all aware that a bank transfer is pretty much instantaneous so no excuse really. Hey ho.

No payment in my bank as yet. Although, fortunately, I’m not desperate for the money, I am slightly disappointed that it’s not hit my account by the 19th which they stated. In this day and age, I think we are all aware that a bank transfer is pretty much instantaneous so no excuse really. Hey ho.
The lump sum refunds are for DD payers and DD refunds can take up to 14 working days to process (don't ask me why!). These are the banks' procedures, not City's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.