Season Ticket price next season what do you reckon?

kronkonite

£2000 for first timers
free to all those that have suffered so much that they got addicted to going to Funerals

they will have to make it reasonable with the finances fooked... Regardless of signings, its tough to afford a season ticket if youve just been made redundent

If i was ADUG, i would half season ticket prices. Look at it this way, the contribution to MCFC is terms of cash from season tickets is pence compared to what we are prepared to pay a single player per week. Assume 30k fans apply at top rate of £500 per year, thats only 15 mil a season, which is potentially 30 weeks pay for ONE player!

So clearly the money from season tickets is small beer to our wonderful arab owners.

So if we cut season ticket prices by 50% (there is a credit crunch on, you know) we will easily fill the stadium, the press will fall back in love with us again because clearly its for the fans watching the best players in the world, and it will only cost the arabs around 15 weeks pay for Kaka!!

Kris_Musampa said:
If i was ADUG, i would half season ticket prices. Look at it this way, the contribution to MCFC is terms of cash from season tickets is pence compared to what we are prepared to pay a single player per week. Assume 30k fans apply at top rate of £500 per year, thats only 15 mil a season, which is potentially 30 weeks pay for ONE player!

So clearly the money from season tickets is small beer to our wonderful arab owners.

So if we cut season ticket prices by 50% (there is a credit crunch on, you know) we will easily fill the stadium, the press will fall back in love with us again because clearly its for the fans watching the best players in the world, and it will only cost the arabs around 15 weeks pay for Kaka!!

Sounds good to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.