Season Ticket prices 1983

Saxmundham Blue

Team supported
MCFC
Season Ticket prices in 1983 make for an interesting read.

City had the cheapest season ticket in the country for Div 1-4. We are still the second cheapest in the Premier League (West Ham are slightly cheaper)

Does anyone know how much a Kippax junior season ticket would have cost in the years 1975 to 1979?

I seem to recall at some point in time it was 30p for juniors paying at the turnstile. 30p!!

Attachments

• seasonticket1983.jpg
    seasonticket1983.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 97
Season Ticket prices in 1983 make for an interesting read.

City had the cheapest season ticket in the country for Div 1-4. We are still the second cheapest in the Premier League (West Ham are slightly cheaper)

Does anyone know how much a Kippax junior season ticket would have cost in the years 1975 to 1979?

I seem to recall at some point in time it was 30p for juniors paying at the turnstile. 30p!!
I got my first Kippax junior season ticket in 1975 when I was 13. It should have been £4.00 but if it was bought before the end of March then you got a 10% discount so it cost £3.60. A bargain when you consider it qualified me for a Wembley ticket against Newcastle in the League Cup final in February 1976. Little did I know at the time that I'd be 48 when we next won a major trophy!

Mine was £17 as a junior on the kippax 1985 think it cost more for the annual parking passes for the main carpark

My first season ticket was for 72/73 season in the newly seated North Stand, £13 adult. Block S, Row 2 Seat 13, I was there for 20 years until we got kicked out when they moved the away fans to the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.