Season Ticket Prices

pablozabaleta

I am looking to buy an 18-21 year old season ticket but I want to share it with my dad as there will be some games I cant get to because of work/uni. Is this possible, will he get caught if he uses an 18-21 year old card.
I have heard he can pay to ''upgrade'' it when he uses it to an Adult ticket. How much is this on average?

I would just buy an Adult season ticket to share with him but it is around £150-£200 more. If he is only going to go to 5/6 games maximum, should we risk it?

2 seasons ago when my son had a ticket I would upgrade his for midweek games or games that he didn't fancy at the weekend (he was only 4 so there was quite a few).

The upgrade cost is usually the difference between the general sale price of the match and the average cost of the seat per game (so if the ticket was £190 for 19 games this would be £10).

Also, they said that you could only upgrade for a weekend match once in the season, not sure if that is still the policy...

I never tried to cheat it so don't know what your chances of getting caught are

What's the worst that could happen?

- your dad gets caught

He then proceeds to inform "the catcher" that he has accidentally picked up his son's card and he will remember to keep his own card in his own wallet in the future

I have used my fiancee's card a few times... she's female, I havent had anyone arrest me, or maybe they presumed i was transvestite

I know someone who had and OAP ticket and they lent it to an adult...got caught and confiscated the ticket - the risk is your own choice!

So if we get an Adult ticket, can I be caught using an Adult ticket instead of an 18-21 year old?

lancs blue said:
Niall2407 said:
So if we get an Adult ticket, can I be caught using an Adult ticket instead of an 18-21 year old?
Don't be daft, you pay more for an adult ticket!!

Yeah I know that but the stories I have heard about the stewards at city make me think they will pull you up for any little thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.