Season Ticket Prices

Ticket For Schalke said:
Had over 21's go in on mine before, get the 18-21. worst case is, your dad picked yours up and you picked his up if asked. never do though.

What happens when they ask his Dad for his details and check out the story? Only takes a moment to radio through and ask for confirmation that an adult ticket is allocated to his Dad - when they find out there isn't he could end up having the card confiscated and having wasted a lot of money.

Go for adult and eliminate the risk completely.

daveduke67 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Had over 21's go in on mine before, get the 18-21. worst case is, your dad picked yours up and you picked his up if asked. never do though.

What happens when they ask his Dad for his details and check out the story? Only takes a moment to radio through and ask for confirmation that an adult ticket is allocated to his Dad - when they find out there isn't he could end up having the card confiscated and having wasted a lot of money.

Go for adult and eliminate the risk completely.

Never seen it happen. and depends if the lad wants to save 200 notes.

i used my mates seasoncard for 1 game last year was fine but from about march onwards they were scanning everones cards with those machines at the entry point after the turnstiles i dont know if they are going to keep that up or not.

Niall2407 said:
I am looking to buy an 18-21 year old season ticket but I want to share it with my dad as there will be some games I cant get to because of work/uni. Is this possible, will he get caught if he uses an 18-21 year old card.
I have heard he can pay to ''upgrade'' it when he uses it to an Adult ticket. How much is this on average?

I would just buy an Adult season ticket to share with him but it is around £150-£200 more. If he is only going to go to 5/6 games maximum, should we risk it?
At most stadiums when you scan the ticket on entry a light comes on inside the turnstile. The light is a different colour for a concessionary card. The steward inside will no doubt stop you. Buying an adult card is probably the safest bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.