Season Ticket Renewal

JB THE ROOSTER

either working or in any one of the pubs in the le
Hey Everyone,

I'm staring to get a little worried about my season ticket renewal, been a bit silly spending money i aint got and not putting away so i may struggle to renew the ticket without a borrow from Dad lol.

Does anybody know if we can pay it say over the year in installments???

Oh and does naybody the the definate date they have to be renewed by???

Cheers.
JB The Rooster

Renewal packs not going out for a couple of months so no one will really know until then but think you will have until end of July to pay. There is usually an instalment option. Think it was over 10 months but had interest added. They then offered an interest-free five month option later on.

There arn`t any season tickets next year...It`s just 1st come 1st served basis...

As far as i know City can provide finance via an outside company (used to be called zebra finance , or somethin' like that) ..... in which you can spread the cost of your seasoncard over a number of months .

JB THE ROOSTER said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm staring to get a little worried about my season ticket renewal, been a bit silly spending money i aint got and not putting away so i may struggle to renew the ticket without a borrow from Dad lol.

Cheers.
JB The Rooster

Here ya go Mr Rooster ....... from the MCFC site:-

6. Are there finance options available?

The Club has an arrangement with loan provider Zebra Finance. To enquire about taking out a loan please call them direct on 0845 634 1199 or visit mcfc.co.uk. If your application for a loan is successful you will be given a loan reference number – include this number in the appropriate section on your Seasoncard application form before returning the form to the Club. Alternatively complete the enclosed form and return it to the address shown. (All applications are subject to status, written quotation available on request.)

black mamba said:
JB THE ROOSTER said:
Hey Everyone,

Cheers.
JB The Rooster

Here ya go Mr Rooster ....... from the MCFC site:-

6. Are there finance options available?

The Club has an arrangement with loan provider Zebra Finance. To enquire about taking out a loan please call them direct on 0845 634 1199 or visit mcfc.co.uk. If your application for a loan is successful you will be given a loan reference number – include this number in the appropriate section on your Seasoncard application form before returning the form to the Club. Alternatively complete the enclosed form and return it to the address shown. (All applications are subject to status, written quotation available on request.)

Cheers Mate,

I reckon i should be ok if the renewal date is June/July time, was just if it was any time soon i would struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.