Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

The premise that SC prices need to increase to cover the cost of reduced match day ticket prices is quite frankly a load of bollocks. If that is is the thinking of the commercial management of the club then it time to forget about City Matters and any so called consultation with the supporters and accept the club will attempt to prise every last penny out of each and everyone of us.

it sounded like due to match day prices being so expensive it made SCs look to cheap so they were going to raise the latter with no guarantee of the former being reduced.

No mention of £59.50 for Leicester or £46 quid cheapest for Cardiff being disgusting in the first place.

Seems like they raise prices until fans stop coming, and then maybe worry about it. However they have targets to squeeze as much as they can out of the fans by the sounds of it.

If City put season ticket prices up again I’m going to start supporting Liverpool and get a season ticket on the KOP instead. ;-)

Aha, so you think it will be their year? You've got so used to supporting the PL Champions that you are hedging bets that it will be their year? Nah, never gonna happen mate!! ;-)

in the cheap seats in 315 and wouldn't swap seats as it's cheap as chips... the only wish I have is that they'd added another exit mid-stand in SS3 because it's a pain in the arse getting out at full time

You mean you stay till the final whistle!!! Does the sheikh know? ;-)

Due to heath reasons this may be last year ( first S/T 1964 the year of two crowds of 8k ) . Can I request less moaning at any price increase, for myself I dropped Sky Sports 6years ago don't buy a daily paper an save all my coinage except £1 coins it helps to pay for my S/C and overnight stops , yes its a bind but for F?S get a grip you moaners we are watching some of the best football ever seen in England since my dad took me to Maine Road in 1949.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.