Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Regarding the tins - finally decided what to use them for.
Tickets for non Etihad matches. With all these extra matches, need to store them somewhere.

One frustration i have with family and friends is that you need separate email addresses per account. My dad and i have tickets but he has no sense of technology and email.

Therefore, i get his emails sent to a basically inactive second Gmail that i have. Its a bit annoying when sorting e-tickets, surveys or any other updates that only he might get.

There is probably some data protection thing behind this but surely as family members we can log in and approve the same email address.

One frustration i have with family and friends is that you need separate email addresses per account. My dad and i have tickets but he has no sense of technology and email.

Therefore, i get his emails sent to a basically inactive second Gmail that i have. Its a bit annoying when sorting e-tickets, surveys or any other updates that only he might get.

There is probably some data protection thing behind this but surely as family members we can log in and approve the same email address.

I've had to do this for my kids, can't remember how i did it now as it was a few years ago but i managed to go into my Yahoo settings and automatically forward all emails to my email address. Could be worth trying as i know it's pain sorting tickets out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.