Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

One frustration i have with family and friends is that you need separate email addresses per account. My dad and i have tickets but he has no sense of technology and email.

Therefore, i get his emails sent to a basically inactive second Gmail that i have. Its a bit annoying when sorting e-tickets, surveys or any other updates that only he might get.

There is probably some data protection thing behind this but surely as family members we can log in and approve the same email address.
You can auto forward if not already doing so. I've got 5 email addresses registered with City!

One issue I have with the club is I cannot buy extra tickets or anything through the shop using the debit card registered for my Direct Debit. Have to use another account. Really weird.

If it was even remotely positive news regarding prices they would have been advertising it by now. I’m expecting a hefty rise yet again. They have to get rid of us loyal fans that have still managed to make a ticket affordable somehow. How else are they going to turn the entire club into a corporate PR presentation exercise?

Does anyone know how someone can relocate with someone SHOULD they be successful in becoming a first time season ticket holder? My mate is already a season ticket holder, if he renews, and I’m successful, how can he move, or me move, next to him, if the seat is available?

I'll be gold (if still an option) & FA Cup scheme only next season. Dropped the bent CL a few years ago, moved to cheaper area & dropped Platinum in the past. I've got enough points for any domestic final and marking time hopefully until I get a concession age one.

Does anyone know how someone can relocate with someone SHOULD they be successful in becoming a first time season ticket holder? My mate is already a season ticket holder, if he renews, and I’m successful, how can he move, or me move, next to him, if the seat is available?
I did something similar a couple of years ago when my son went to uni and my daughter wanted to take his place (but in a cheaper age bracket). Your mate renews their seat, and you hope that the seat next to him is still there when buying yours. If not, buy one as close as possible, then ring up the club to ask for relocation together. You possibly need to link the two cards online using family & friends. If you can't get two together where you want, you could live with it for a year and try relocating next time which is usually easier.

I thought that bulk stuff was contracted out to a third party?

I can confirm from a source that the ticket prices and all dates will be available either:

1. Soon
2. In the future
3. In due course
4. Shortly
5. After every other club bothers
6, All of the above
7. Don't have a clue but I won't be wrong with the above and it is as good as the supporter services responses

Season card renewals are on Thursday, 30th May. More info is on the website.

No mention of prices means they're going up, you would imagine, lets see how much by...
There going up mate, a leaked planner was quickly taken down, where I sit in East Stand Level 3 showed as £725 last season was £635. Ninety quid increase so a £2.30 a game, other areas have increase as well but mot shore how much with not sitting there. PERHAPS I'LL GET A PADDED SEAT !!

There going up mate, a leaked planner was quickly taken down, where I sit in East Stand Level 3 showed as £725 last season was £635. Ninety quid increase so a £2.30 a game, other areas have increase as well but mot shore how much with not sitting there. PERHAPS I'LL GET A PADDED SEAT !!
£90 is £4.74 a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.