Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mancity dan, 8 May 2019.

1. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

You can auto forward if not already doing so. I've got 5 email addresses registered with City!

One issue I have with the club is I cannot buy extra tickets or anything through the shop using the debit card registered for my Direct Debit. Have to use another account. Really weird.

2. ManCityX

ManCityX

What months does the Direct Debit not go out?

May/June or June/July?

3. Mothball

Mothball

May/June, starts again in July

ManCityX likes this.
  4. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

If it was even remotely positive news regarding prices they would have been advertising it by now. I’m expecting a hefty rise yet again. They have to get rid of us loyal fans that have still managed to make a ticket affordable somehow. How else are they going to turn the entire club into a corporate PR presentation exercise?

5. JimmyGrimble10

JimmyGrimble10

Does anyone know how someone can relocate with someone SHOULD they be successful in becoming a first time season ticket holder? My mate is already a season ticket holder, if he renews, and I’m successful, how can he move, or me move, next to him, if the seat is available?

6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I'll be gold (if still an option) & FA Cup scheme only next season. Dropped the bent CL a few years ago, moved to cheaper area & dropped Platinum in the past. I've got enough points for any domestic final and marking time hopefully until I get a concession age one.

7. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

I did something similar a couple of years ago when my son went to uni and my daughter wanted to take his place (but in a cheaper age bracket). Your mate renews their seat, and you hope that the seat next to him is still there when buying yours. If not, buy one as close as possible, then ring up the club to ask for relocation together. You possibly need to link the two cards online using family & friends. If you can't get two together where you want, you could live with it for a year and try relocating next time which is usually easier.

8. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Season card renewals are on Thursday, 30th May. More info is on the website.

9. Jacko1956

Jacko1956

There going up mate, a leaked planner was quickly taken down, where I sit in East Stand Level 3 showed as £725 last season was £635. Ninety quid increase so a £2.30 a game, other areas have increase as well but mot shore how much with not sitting there. PERHAPS I'LL GET A PADDED SEAT !!

10. 117 M34

117 M34

£90 is £4.74 a game