Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

With the renewal window opening tomorrow and Fans not yet receiving their quotes or renewal packs ahead of that date. I find it a bit disgraceful.

Amongst all the other angst & it setting fans against eachother which is obviously the plan, divide and conquer & all that. I'd like to see a price without the 'box' and 'gifts' a sort of goodies if that's your thing and plain with a suitable price difference rather than Platinum & Gold.

With the renewal window opening tomorrow and Fans not yet receiving their quotes or renewal packs ahead of that date. I find it a bit disgraceful.
Me too,it makes me wonder what they have in store for us,is it gonna be a big price increase?
Maybe we will all be pleasantly surprised.

I got a card through the door with the links to a renewal page on the 30th of may plus they also said every season ticket holder will get an email.

I'm hoping they do the value gold ticket again. I'm desperate to get a season ticket back again, but I can't afford the full price ones. my little ones nursery is nearly £1000 a month, its scandalous

Disrespectful more apt a word I feel mate. No email from the club or phone call, nowt! I rang customer services last week and they couldn't tell me anything about next season seasons prices. Pretty shit really.

I got a card through the door with the links to a renewal page on the 30th of may plus they also said every season ticket holder will get an email.

Yeah i got one of those wee cards but that was already published via email and on the site. Nothing i really didnt already know but they should be like "heres your package ££" - window will open on the 30th for 2 weeks etc. Give me some time to think it all over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.