Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

must be some different links about,
the ones im seeing are exactly as last years,
i have a print and pdf on computer from last years renewal here at work
ss3 std and concessions are not the same,
unless there are different links about

must be some different links about,
the ones im seeing are exactly as last years,
i have a print and pdf on computer from last years renewal here at work
ss3 std and concessions are not the same,
unless there are different links about

I can’t find it now but I saw a link earlier that had my seat in SS3 at £420 (5% increase) with over 65s and disabled also priced at £420. Maybe it’s an error but I’m sure if there was going to be a freeze it would have been announced by now.

Just spotted the person in front of me pays £30 cheaper per ticket. Almost sickening that. They need to scrap tickets prices by Rows.

Looks like the link is updated but they need to update the PDF as its 18/19.

Im in 104 and i will face a big rise in my normal prices.

I was paying £725 in block 126 originally but this was (frozen due to tunnel club reallocation for 2 years including 1 year in 93.20 and 1 year @ £725 in 104) with credits i got this down to £550 per ticket.

However, due to "credits" from the ticket exchange in recent years being scrapped and us being paid from the exchange, i suspect my ticket will go from £1100 for 2x Adults to £1600 as per that 18/19 price list. Pray for no further increases. This will be a 45% increase for me FML.
I'm in 104 on row W
Last ( this) season I paid either £770 or £780.
For next it's £795 and I'm almost at my limit

I'm in 104 on row W
Last ( this) season I paid either £770 or £780.
For next it's £795 and I'm almost at my limit

I know there is mixed reports on here about this PDF and although it says 18/19 - do you think the prices have been updated? I cant get the FV ST price as my emails from city all have the direct debit less the ticket exchange money.

The average this is working out per ticket, its barely a saving. You could pick 6/8/10 games you enjoy for half the price overall. Just need to be on the ball in the summer when released.

Disgusting if there has been any prices. No justification for it at all.

Others clubs have frozen there prices aswell.
No doubt some ( alright jacks) on here will defend it like every other year it goes up

Disgusting if there has been any prices. No justification for it at all.

Others clubs have frozen there prices aswell.
No doubt some ( alright jacks) on here will defend it like every other year it goes up
Presume the word increase has been missed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.