Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Has anyone else listened to the latest forever blue podcast hosted by Cheesy ? At the end they discussed ticket prices and 1 of the City matters reps was on talking about prices for next season , looks as if season ticket prices are going up to help reduce individual match day prices.

Has anyone else listened to the latest forever blue podcast hosted by Cheesy ? At the end they discussed ticket prices and 1 of the City matters reps was on talking about prices for next season , looks as if season ticket prices are going up to help reduce individual match day prices.

So they've decided to shaft the regular match goer, to facilitate the needs of tourists; who wouldn't bat an eyelid at paying an extra tenner or so per ticket.

So they've decided to shaft the regular match goer, to facilitate the needs of tourists; who wouldn't bat an eyelid at paying an extra tenner or so per ticket.
Not all match day goers are tourists, and yes we do mind an extra tenner per ticket, would cost an extra 120 for me and my son .

Not all match day goers are tourists, and yes we do mind an extra tenner per ticket, would cost an extra 120 for me and my son .
For me the point here is another scenario which leads to blue and blue infighting, just like the away tickets.

The club dont have to raise the prices for seasoncards to make match day tickets cheaper, its not as though they are irretrievable linked. Just lower the prices of match day tickets whilst freezing seasoncard prices.

More interesting was that during the current season only 15% of season tickets were used for every match.

A ramification of so many season ticket holders not turning up so frequently more than anything I suspect. I missed 4 home league games myself this season but my ticket was always used. The apathy of a few thousand costing everyone else.

I realise the Cardiff game was rearranged at short notice which contributed to the lower crowd, but I was recently informed there were 15k unused tickets for that game.

Everyone has things going on in their life, but if thousands can't (or won't) attend half of the games you shouldn't have a season ticket.

For me the point here is another scenario which leads to blue and blue infighting, just like the away tickets.

The club dont have to raise the prices for seasoncards to make match day tickets cheaper, its not as though they are irretrievable linked. Just lower the prices of match day tickets whilst freezing seasoncard prices.

That's got a few people in the boardroom reaching for the Valium!

A ramification of so many season ticket holders not turning up so frequently more than anything I suspect. I missed 4 home league games myself this season but my ticket was always used. The apathy of a few thousand costing everyone else.

I realise the Cardiff game was rearranged at short notice which contributed to the lower crowd, but I was recently informed there were 15k unused tickets for that game.

Everyone has things going on in their life, but if thousands can't (or won't) attend half of the games you shouldn't have a season ticket.
The figure quoted in the podcast was 7000 not 15000 tickets but still a sizeable amount

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.