season ticket sales

BENDYMCFC said:
purchased one in the south stand 118 row L seat 496 (platinum) this morning , just reading the email , there is no seat details in the email just a direct debit charge of the full amount of the season card..so has the it gone through ok?
if are registered online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> you can check your purchase history

oakiecokie said:
blackley macca said:
90 mins on hold, piss take.

How can it be a piss take ?? Not the Clubs fault that the opportunity of watching the Blues again, has generated a bigger response than they envisaged.I queued for 7 hours at Maine Road and still never got a fucking ticket for the Gillingham game.
My dad rung the groundsman and got us 2

My dad is a blue member, forced to still work into his 60s and for very little dough these days.

Decided today to buy him a Gold season ticket @ £700 notes for Father's Day.

I thought feck it, life's too short and this man is responsible for dragging me to see the super blues since the age of four.

Managed to do it on line with minimum of fuss.

Happy Days!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
My dad is a blue member, forced to still work into his 60s and for very little dough these days.

I thought feck it, life's too short and this man is responsible for dragging me to see the super blues since the age of four.

Happy Days!

love a story like this tolmie :)... i did same for my dad but he qualifys over 65 so a little cheaper you cant beat them times together on a match day are priceless with your old man ..

CITYROBBO said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

love a story like this tolmie :)... i did same for my dad but he qualifys over 65 so a little cheaper you cant beat them times together on a match day are priceless with your old man ..

Feck that, he's sat ten rows behind me!

He likes being a little higher up and also not having to argue the toss with me and my brother about football.

He's 62, so I've got three more years before he can buy his own bloody ticket!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

Good lad Tolmie , heart of gold mate !

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Is your old man called Manuel and does this indicate an announcement on Monday ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

what a true gent you are sir 'hat off to you'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.