season ticket sales

tolmie's hairdoo said:
My dad is a blue member, forced to still work into his 60s and for very little dough these days.

Decided today to buy him a Gold season ticket @ £700 notes for Father's Day.

I thought feck it, life's too short and this man is responsible for dragging me to see the super blues since the age of four.

Managed to do it on line with minimum of fuss.

Happy Days!

Good lad Tolm...my old man unfortunately passed away the month before we lifted the FA Cup in 2010 and two months before the birth of his first grandson...you are right...life's too short...enjoy it whilst you can

My old man can sit with me in spirit...don't even have to pay for it...which is lucky...as he was a tight bastard bless him :-)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
My dad is a blue member, forced to still work into his 60s and for very little dough these days.

I thought feck it, life's too short and this man is responsible for dragging me to see the super blues since the age of four.

Happy Days!

Good lad Tolm...my old man unfortunately passed away the month before we lifted the FA Cup in 2010 and two months before the birth of his first grandson...you are right...life's too short...enjoy it whilst you can

My old man can sit with me in spirit...don't even have to pay for it...which is lucky...as he was a tight bastard bless him :-)

Haha!

The real beauty of it is that I started taking my own little boy on the odd occasion a couple years back, he's now five.

He loves going with his dad!

So when my old fella doesn't want or can't go, I can still use his ticket to take the little un' and he can sit with me while my bro changes seat in the same block.

Saves me buying an additional ticket for one-off games.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

Haha!

The real beauty of it is that I started taking my own little boy on the odd occasion a couple years back, he's now five.

So when my old fella doesn't want or can't go, I can still use his ticket to take the little un' and he can sit with me while my bro changes seat in the same block.

My boys are 3 and 2 years old so i'm not panicking yet...gonna be expensive though soon!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

Haha!

Should still be getting in free yet, so all 4 of you can go

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

what a lovely thing to do.
my dad's a leeds fan so if he wants to come and watch city now we're a good side he can buy his own ticket (of course, being a yorkshire man he won't - tight git!)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Happy Days!

what a nice thought mate. Hope my lads do this for me... I doubt it though.

have you told him yet or is the surprise on sunday

I was looking this morning as I am blue member, my son is 17 and my daughter 13 they are both on family & friends but when I logged on to check S/T prices and availability my daughter does not appear and when I tried to check family and friends tab, got error message every time!

Why does everything have to be complicated!

SteWadda said:
michael1991 said:
Just ordered mine with the direct debit option but on the official site it says payments will be taken July, September, November and February and mine is showing July through to October? Will I be able to change this if I give them a call? Cheers

It did this for everyone else. It will change on it's own in a few days

nice one

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Haha!

Should still be getting in free yet, so all 4 of you can go

Sadly not, pal. It's only up to the age of five when you can carry them in and sit on your knee.

After that, you have to start paying and it cost me £28 a time for his four games last season, as I don't sit in the family stand.

He's too tall now to get away with it ;)

Hopefully when the ground is extended, there will be more options open to people to move around and keep it affordable to take children outside of the family stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.