season ticket sales

Kitplayer11 said:
Worksop Blue said:
Trying to sort a ticket for my lad...50 minutes on hold and counting.......and that was calling at 8.59am!

I'd defo get online.. Just sorted mine in 2 minutes that way.

Unfortunately circumstances dictate that I need to speak to someone in person...normally always sort these things on-line and For this very reason!....anyhow, 1 HOUR and counting....

Mornus said:
The Ledge said:
Am I stupid? Can't seem to sign four of us up online and it's getting frustrating. Been on hold for 15 minutes as backup in case I can't suss it.

Everytime I select a seat for a different friend it allocates it to the same person?

You have to chose one seat, checkout and then start again from the beginning with the next friend & family member...

I thought of doing that but what if the adjacent seats are snapped up in the meantime?

Cheers by the way.

is anyone getting told which number they are in the queue on the phone, or just music and the occasional recorded message?

I wonder if they've allocated the Value Golds before putting season tickets on sale to Blue Members?

Personally I'd have thought they would, because even though they were cheaper they were to existing ST holders so perhaps there is a reward for loyalty albeit being a cheapskate*

*banter

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
another generation said:
Finally in the phone queue, and moved up from place 10 to 8. They'll be sold out by the time I'm through!
Are you planning to fly over for every game?
Ha ha, no, but this is the first time since we moved grounds that I've been awake enough to get myself in the queue for season tickets. Will get across as often as I can, plus I'm now in the scheme if I need to move back home to look after my aged parents.

I doubt it. Otherwise those cardholders would already have their seat details i.e be able to log on and see where their seat(s) are?

another generation said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
another generation said:
Finally in the phone queue, and moved up from place 10 to 8. They'll be sold out by the time I'm through!
Are you planning to fly over for every game?
Ha ha, no, but this is the first time since we moved grounds that I've been awake enough to get myself in the queue for season tickets. Will get across as often as I can, plus I'm now in the scheme if I need to move back home to look after my aged parents.

Fair play!

keep the faith in the telephone queue, finaly got through after 1h20m but all sorted within a few minutes with very helpful staff! Bring on next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.