season ticket sales

Shame I can't buy a season ticket. I am a Blue Member since a few years and really wanted to get one. Every time I want to order it's not possible to choose a seat cause the seating plan does not work. Will try to call the ticket office... Anyone an idea if it is possible to buy a season ticket if you come from the Germany?

bumbleblue said:
ManCitizens. said:
choppermcfc said:
Quick question if anyone can help please?

I had a season ticket from 94 - 2006 but had to give it up as I moved over to Australia. I'm coming home in October so what is the best way to get a season ticket for the 2014/15 season. Do I need to sign up for a blue membership this year? Also, will the club still hold my details and points for those seasons. A couple of years were in my grandads name whose been going all his life but most were in my name.

Want to make sure I get my ticket back after missing the good times these past few years!

Thanks.[/quote

Buying one now, taking a financial hit whilst trying to sell as many tickets as you can. Guaranteeing your season ticket.

Seats could be available next season but you cant be certain.
This is what i think as well, contact supporter services give them all yours and your grandads info and see what that gets you and buy one now if you can go platinum which means you can sell some on via gogo or if not try and shift individual games on here maybe.. if we are successful this season i am thinking next will be difficult if you dont already have one.

I think you will need to be a blue member this season to be able to buy a s/c 2014/15

choppermcfc said:
Quick question if anyone can help please?

I had a season ticket from 94 - 2006 but had to give it up as I moved over to Australia. I'm coming home in October so what is the best way to get a season ticket for the 2014/15 season. Do I need to sign up for a blue membership this year? Also, will the club still hold my details and points for those seasons. A couple of years were in my grandads name whose been going all his life but most were in my name.

Want to make sure I get my ticket back after missing the good times these past few years!

Thanks.

You could buy one now and lend it to someone until October?

blueparrot said:
bumbleblue said:
ManCitizens. said:
This is what i think as well, contact supporter services give them all yours and your grandads info and see what that gets you and buy one now if you can go platinum which means you can sell some on via gogo or if not try and shift individual games on here maybe.. if we are successful this season i am thinking next will be difficult if you dont already have one.

I think you will need to be a blue member this season to be able to buy a s/c 2014/15

That's correct. It'll be a case of getting a Blue Membership this season and being on the ball when new Seasoncards are offered in a year's time.

German Blues said:
Shame I can't buy a season ticket. I am a Blue Member since a few years and really wanted to get one. Every time I want to order it's not possible to choose a seat cause the seating plan does not work. Will try to call the ticket office... Anyone an idea if it is possible to buy a season ticket if you come from the Germany?

Am surprised at that, the planner should work wherever you come from. No anti German thing here, some of our all time favourites are from Germany.

Morning. Slight change of subject. my mate has moved our tickets to 308, row P! We were down in block 121, but too close to front, and just fancied a change. I was on hol at time, and to be fair to him, i did say if theres not much else, then front 6 or 7 rows of 308/309 would be fine as good view atmosphere...but not that bloody far back! Anyone up there, what do you reckon?

city70 said:
Morning. Slight change of subject. my mate has moved our tickets to 308, row P! We were down in block 121, but too close to front, and just fancied a change. I was on hol at time, and to be fair to him, i did say if theres not much else, then front 6 or 7 rows of 308/309 would be fine as good view atmosphere...but not that bloody far back! Anyone up there, what do you reckon?

I was in 305 row V a couple of seasons back mate and to be honest the view was brilliant - it was where I saw the League won from! Other than pitchside I would say that there are no bad views in the stadium. I'm now in the Family Stand else I'd have been quite happy staying where I was. Also the walk up to Level Three provides the additional benefit of some cardo vascular exercise every home game....

German Blues said:

which browser are you using? I've had the same problem with firefox (& occasionally with IE) but IE usually works for me

city70 said:

As a lowly Blue I tended to watch from 306/307 around row Z and although I'd rather be nearer I think the view is great. I've just bought four Seasoncards in 307, row U and am looking forward to it although I think I will get new specs for the season as my eyesight ain't up to much.

That said I'm there now and would happily sit on the roof!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.