Season ticket share

FrankSwift1

I recently bought a season ticket in block 315 level 3. I live in London so I can’t make all the games and I wondered if anyone would like to come to an arrangement to buy the games I can’t make at cost price (£15.74).

For example I can’t make the following games due to personal/work commitments. We could disucuss future games.

Bournemouth 17th October

Liverpool 21st November

Southampton 28th November

Everton Wednesday 13th January

Send me a PM or reply here if interested.

Thanks..

Hi Frank,

I'd be interested in the above. Drop us a private message with your number and I'll give you a bell to discuss...

Cheers

Like Frank, I recently bought a season ticket close to halfway line on level 3. I live in Kent so I can’t make all the games and I wondered if anyone would like to come to an arrangement to buy the games I can’t make at £20 each.

For example I can't make the following games. We could discuss later games.

Norwich 31st October

Southampton 28th November

Sunderland 26th December

Everton Wednesday 13th January

Send me a PM or reply here if interested.

Thanks..

Hey Everyone,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be in the US for the remainder of the season. My loss is your gain, I have the remainder of the BPL games (starting with Southampton) available via season card... I will sell for below face value... Simply looking for them not to go to waste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.