Season ticket transfer

abitheblue

Hello,
Has anyone ever been successful in getting a season ticket exchange to someone else without them dying?
The guy I sit next to cannot make it anymore due to a medical condition and wondering if it’s worth speaking to the ticket office to see if they will let him transfer it to my son who is a member.
Or is it a none starter?

Hello,
Has anyone ever been successful in getting a season ticket exchange to someone else without them dying?
The guy I sit next to cannot make it anymore due to a medical condition and wondering if it’s worth speaking to the ticket office to see if they will let him transfer it to my son who is a member.
Or is it a none starter?
You can ask the question but I’d say it’s highly unlikely.

Might be easier to transfer the ticket game by game?

Hello,
Or is it a none starter?
A bit late but if you haven't sorted it yet, ring the club and ask to speak to Alannah, explain your situation and she should be able to help.

She transferred my ST into my disabled dad's name so I could go as his carer as I was selling all my games to sit next to him

I know this was successfully done before payment of this year's ST. The ticket office asked for a letter/email giving the reason for the swap of owners. They required the new owner to be a family member. The owner emailed that the new person is his brother in law. No checks made so it could be nephew. The New season ticket began with no points and a new membership number. Of course your membership number stays with you for life. Good Luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.